Front Porch Finds is the name of the playlist that came out from the Canadian Country Music Show podcasts that featured in a recent episode a list of the best summer songs for your porch lounging, whether you’re alone or with your family and friends.
All these songs featured on the show are pure country music that will make your summer camping, an afternoon with a bottle of beer, or that lazy time at the pool more exciting and relaxing. This playlist is perfect for your planned summer activity, whether it is a barbecue or TV nights on a steak and a cold pop.
Here are the songs featured on the Canadian Country Music Show EP26:
- Lawn Chair Lazy by James Barker Band
- Love Me Some You by Matt Lang
- I Do Too by The Reklaws
- Lit in the Sticks by Ryan Langdon
- Bad Liar by Kalsey Kulyk
- Do You Have a Dream by Rob Watts
- If The Beat’ Alright by Tim Hicks
- Motel Flamingo by Madeline Merlo
- I Wanna Be It All by Leaving Thomas
All these featured songs bring something to the country music table for everyone to enjoy. If you want to listen to the podcast, you can click here.